Who We Can Help | Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
Summit Wealth Business & Financial Coaching Program
- This is a program exclusively for business owners
- Includes a quarterly review of their business financials
- Annual review of their corporate retirement plan, business succession plan, and profit sharing plan.
- Review of their corporate structure, use of debt, and assistance with merger & acquisition decisions & due diligence
- Also includes personal financial planning
- Quarterly meetings with personal & business advice is the focus
Case Study - Marco
- Marco is feeling pulled in a lot of different directions.
- As a successful marriage & family therapist here in town, Marco had always dreamed of having his own business, and after spending 15 years with a larger employer finally went out on his own.
- Marco is very good at what he does, but running the business is not his forte.
- He has an office assistant that pays the bills and does the bookkeeping, but he needs more than that.
- Should he set up a retirement plan, and if so, which one?
- Marco is making a good income but he feels like he pays a ton in taxes, is there anything that can be done about that?
- And what about disability insurance, life insurance, estate planning, etc.
- Marco wants to spend his time and his growing his business and helping his patients and he wants someone else to worry about all of these other items for him.
- The initial fee for the Business & Financial Coaching program ranges from $4,000 to $7,500, depending upon how complex a person’s financial situation is.
- A typical client in this program may not have a lot of investable assets and instead will compensate their Advisor through an annual planning fee, which is billed quarterly.
- The annual fee after the 1st year is in the $2,500 to $4,000 range, again depending upon complexity.